Friday 1st – Saturday 2nd October 2021
The Alliance offers a unique opportunity to partner a Legends Tour professional golfer for their first two rounds of the Farmfoods European Senior Masters at The Forest of Arden Marriott Golf and Country Club.
An exciting two-day format, one amateur and a Legends Tour professional compete as a team to become the Alliance Champions, giving amateurs a unique experience to play alongside a professional in official tournament conditions.
Amateurs will compete in a pairs competition off handicap with the best score counting on each hole towards the team prize. The professional however, will also be keeping his own score as both rounds of the Alliance count towards their three-round total for the Farmfoods European Senior Masters title.
The professional field will feature Ryder Cup players and captains, as well as major champions, senior major champions, European Tour winners, Legends Tour winners, Champions Tour winners and a wide variety of international professionals from around the world.
Following the conclusion of the second round on Saturday there will be an informal drinks reception in (dress code-golf attire) where the winners of the Alliance Team event will be crowned.
The Alliance package includes:
- Two 18-hole rounds alongside a Legends Tour professional
- Each player receives a VIP pass to the Hospitality Area
- Invitation for the amateur to attend the Saturday evening drinks reception and prize presentation for the leading teams after play has concluded
- Each player is also invited to enjoy breakfast and a buffet lunch on both days, before or after their round
- Each player also receives a VIP Players Pack including tournament shirt
Playing format- Each team consists of one professional and one amateur with the best nett medal score to count per hole. Maximum handicap for amateurs- 24, full allowance. Professionals: Tournament tees, Amateurs: Forward tees.
Cost per playing place £2,000 +VAT
To secure your place please contact Louisa Hayes by calling 08453 31 30 31 or emailing email@example.com