Friday 20th and Saturday 21st October – Alliance
The Alliance offers a unique opportunity to partner a European Senior Tour professional golfer for their first two rounds of the Farmfoods European Senior Masters at the Forest of Arden in October 2017. This type of format gives the amateur the chance to tee off with, walk the fairways alongside, witness the approach play of, hole putts and celebrate in the company of some of Europe’s best professional golfers. You really cant get any closer to the action than this!
Amateurs will compete in a pairs competition off handicap with the best score counting on each hole towards the team prize. The professional however, will also be keeping his own score as both rounds of the Alliance count towards their three round total for the Farmfoods European Senior Masters title.
Included in the professional starting field will be Ryder Cup players and captains, as well as major champions, senior major champions, European Tour winners, Senior Tour winners, Champions Tour winners and a wide variety of other international players from America to Australia.
Following the conclusion of the second round on Saturday there will be an informal drinks reception in golf attire where the winners of the Alliance Team event will be crowned before the 54 professionals battle it out for the main prize the following day.
The Alliance package includes:
- Two 18 holes rounds on the Championship course at the Forest of Arden alongside a European Senior Tour professional
- Each player receives VIP access to the Hospitality area at the event for the two days of competition
- Invitation for the amateur to attend the Saturday evening drinks reception and prize presentation for the leading teams after play has concluded
- Each player is also invited to enjoy the buffet lunch on both days after their round
- Each player will also receive a limited edition Players Pack including event branded polo shirt, golf accessories and a variety of other extras.
Cost per team = £2,000 +VAT
To secure your place in the Farmfoods European Senior Masters 2017 Alliance please contact the Champions (UK) plc team by calling 08453 31 30 31
or emailing Lloyd Bailey on firstname.lastname@example.org