Thursday 4th October - Pro-Am Teams
The official Pro-Am is the perfect way for you to entertain clients, challenge your guests or just play with friends around a Championship golf course, in the company of a European Senior Tour professional golfer.
Professionals currently on the tour include Masters Champions Ian Woosnam and Jose Maria Olazabal, Open Champion John Daly, Senior Open Champion and Midlands professional Paul Broadhurst, Ryder Cup players Peter Baker, Paul McGinley, Barry Lane and Jean Van de Velde as well as Gary Wolstenholme, Stephen Dodd and two-time senior major champion Roger Chapman.
In the evening after play, amateurs will be joined by their professional for the lounge suit three course dinner in the stunning marquee overlooking the Forest of Arden course. The evening will then conclude with the presentation of the day’s prizes by tournament host, multiple European Tour winner and Ryder Cup Vice Captain Peter Baker before live entertainment concludes the evening.
- Team of three to play 18 holes at Forest or Arden alongside a European Senior Tour professional
- Each player receives VIP pass for access to the Hospitality Area at the event on their day of competition
- Coffee and bacon rolls on arrival at registration for the event
- Invitation for the players to attend the evening lounge suit three course dinner and prize presentation including live entertainment
- Each player also receives a Players Pack including balls and polo shirt
Cost per team = £1,800+ VAT
To secure your team in the Farmfoods European Senior Masters 2018 Pro-Am please contact the Champions (UK) plc team by calling 08453 31 30 31
or emailing Lloyd Bailey on firstname.lastname@example.org